gosh, if the condition is just like this,
I WOULD NEVER BELIEVE IN ANYTHING AGAIN !
even my BEST friend that I thought can I can tell her all my secrets ,
duh ! she's just another kind of SPIES !
everyone.
what's wrong with 'em?
what's wrong with these people ?
why? please , TELL ME WHY !
I wonder I never knew that bitch (female dog) , my life won't be ruined like this !
yeah, I know, that was a BIG BIG MISTAKE to have a girlfriend .
(thanks god, they didn't call me lesbian that day -________-)
but as you know (too) those were the DARKEST days of my life !
I depressed , (oh yeah until now) , because of my ex-bf (which is my bf now) .
we broke up several months ago .
once, it didn't affect me .
not at once .
but why, why as time passes by, my feeling to him grew stronger and stronger .
so I think this could explain why I love to be alone ,
rather to be a part of some crowdness (instead, I'm kinda afraid with it now)
actually, my life has been ruined since I was on the 3rd grade .
there was one friend of mine that didn't really like me .
but this fuckin-disturbin-demonish bitch (lord, what a name) ,
she slandered me, and she affected, almost all of the kids in the class .
she affected ALMOST ALL of my friends, she influenced my friends.
and almost all got AFFECTED .
imagine .
I'm just an-8-years old girl.
what did I know?
I've tried to ask 'em what was my fault.
but all they said was just .... *crying*
sorry, I can't continue .
WHY DO I FEEL LIKE LIVING IN AGONY ?
so for now, now and forever (I think so),
I'll keep my secrets all by my own.
I won't tell in to anyone.
I won't share my secrets to anyone .
(except him, it's an exceptional)
they're just nothing but A LIE !
-the landlord, ANNA
Saturday, 9 May 2009
FAITH : BUSTED !
Posted by ANNanonymous at 21:54
Labels: agony, faith, friendship, lies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment