BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, 10 May 2009

cloudy morning :]

YAY !
today looks pretty good .
it hasn't been hot yet .
and the sky looks cloudy .
whoa , sky , are you sad again ?

here I am , lying on my brother's upper bed with fingers typing this entry .
it's Sunday already .
I still have nothing to do .
oh my , I just remembered that I have a one-week-holiday .
gosh , how can I spend it ? -__-

I'm waiting for my bf to wake up and say good morning to him .
I don't know whether he had woke up or not .
I'm just waiting for him to text me a message , and I'll reply it .
ahh~
my simple and beautiful life :)
(but it won't be beautiful without you, boy).

back to the topic .
the sky still looks cloudy .
I think the sky is sad now .

A : Morning sky ! :)
S : Morning ann .
A : whats wrong ?
S : nothing .

but it doesn't want to tell me what makes it so sad .
I hope it doesn't keep its sadness all by itself .
well sky , if you wanna cry , just cry .
don't bury your feeling deep inside :)

-the landlord, ANNA

0 comments: